Monday, May 7, 2012

Off Topic Treasures

Page: You know one thing about gaming I can't get into is that it's not in line with real life.

The Entire Gamming group looks at her as if she's off her rocker.

Chris: Of corse not. I mean Call Lightning and Fire ball would totally not work in real life... that's why we're playing.

Page: No I mean stat wise.

Ashes: What?

Page: So like, yester day I was trying to kill this moth and I hit him 3 times like this. *Claps her hands together firmly* And he still flew around as if nothing happened.

Chris: There's allways a Miss chance.

Ashes: Moth dust gives them crazy Damage Reduction.

Page: But it's a MOTH it's practically made of dust. It should not have survived!

Chris: Miss chance!

Page: Displacer Moth!

Chris: Oh my God! This Moth has tenticles on it's back! That's it I quit!

<3 I really really love my gaming groups. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment