Thursday, March 15, 2012

Beyond Pedo-Bear

Forget an intro post (click here if you must); I'm just going to jump right in with the most recent event in the NerdKingdom's region known to this one as SandLand.
(If one is interested one can read the adventures of our avatars look here )

Out of all gathered Sir Jex and I are the only ones without children. But we have plenty of younger siblings so conversations of the birthing process are not beyond us. In fact I was the one to instigate this particular line of conversation that lead to very strange places.

It all started with an e-mail I got that included recipes for placenta. Oh yes.
Then we started talking about umbilical chords and birth and all that goes along with it when Sir Tristan began a line of idea that made me nearly pee myself. It went something like this....

Le~Ashes: Mmmm Placinta.
one of the men: It's what's for dinner!
Sir Tristan: What would they name these recipes, Placenta with onions and potatoes?
Le~Ashes: Placenta Parmesan?

*laughter and clever names I can't remember*

Sir Tristan: We could taxidermy it and keep it.
Lady Cait: Oh god, make it into some kind of stuffed toy. Look daddy made it a hat. Mommy made it a scarf.
Le~Ashes: Could you even Taxidermize it?
Sir Stephen: I dunno.
Sir Tristan: It is a big hunk of meat.
Le~Ashes: But that's the stuff that usually gets taken out.
Sir Jex: We could make it into a meat sock puppet. *mimics a sock puppet with his hand and states in the creepiest voice he can muster* Hello Kids, let's play. Rawr!
Lady Amanda: Yeah, with a floppy nose and google eyes.
Sir Jex: Yeah like the creepiest cookie monster ever.
Sir Stephen: *laughs at his smartphone* Ok guys, take a look.
Everyone: What is it?
Sir Stephen: It's....


Many laughed, some died on the inside, and others were just plain grossed out... because the idea of a Placenta Bear is far worse than the idea of battering, frying it, and serving it with marinara and parmesan.

1 comment:

  1. As if I could have forgotten that conversation before, now it is permanently imprinted on my brain. Complete with imagery. Thanks, I think.

    ReplyDelete