Monday, July 9, 2012

Fish out of Water

I am a Nerd.
I speak in SciFi and RPG terms. Quite often I make jokes that are so dorky even I wince.

My family is not so nerdy. My dad watches anime, and everything scifi, but he thinks I'm crazy when it comes to RPG's, Magic, ect. My mother is a health nut who enjoys NCIS, manicures, mainstream shopping, and the spa. My sister is a beautician and though she leans to a subculture it's the emo/punk/goth subculture. My brother is an Xbox gamer, thank God, even if the games we enjoy are almost vastly different we have a few things we can share; like Mortal Kombat. And my littlest brother is going to be 11 tomorrow, Yeah.

I am a fish out of water, gasping for weter air.

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT A CON MOD IS HERE! *tear* no one *sniffle*

Luckily it looks like my littlest brother is a budding Nerd. He's usually glued to the Xbox and has just picked up his first magic deck. Lucky little duck didn't buy a precon deck, nooooo, a dude from church built him a white deck from uncommons and rares he didn't use much anymore. It's actually a really good deck. 

NerdKingdom, I miss you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment